Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What kind of essay would I write to show effective communication and leadership?

I'm in FCCLA (Family Career Community Leaders of America) and I'm doing a STAR event. It's a competitive event, and mine is Job Interview. In JI, we have to make a portfolio and in it I need three essays that show effective communication and demonstrate leadership. Can you give me an example of what I might write for that? I need three essays like such. Some help would be MUCH appreciated.What kind of essay would I write to show effective communication and leadership?
Some ideas if i were you I would think of a time that you showed leadership, in any way shape or form in the community, home, school, friends, anywhere. Then i would compare that to a women in history that showed great leadership. You could look up women who took a stand for equal rights and so on. Using both to write your essay would be effective communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment