Sunday, March 4, 2012

I am almost finished with my Bachelors in Communication and I want to teach what do I need to do?

What steps do I take to teach with a Bachelors in Communication. Is the test for Teachers Certificate expensive?I am almost finished with my Bachelors in Communication and I want to teach what do I need to do?
Teaching certification is done by the state. Each state has somewhat different requirements. To get a full credential in probably every state, you will need to do some student teaching and take some education classes. I do not know what the test for a Teachers Certificate you are talking about, it must be a specific state test. Many states require you to take a general knowledge ie. reading and math besides the ed classes.
  • portuguese translator
  • book clubs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment