Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the pattern of admission-test for pg courses in mass communication?

I have just finished my second year of graduation in Functional English (the course consisting of TV, Radio and Print Media, along with Phonetics of British English). I wish to pursue graduation in Mass Communication. As only one year is left, I plan to prepare myself for the admission-tests.

1. Please tell me the topics which I must prepare for the competition.

2. Also, tell me the names of the esteemed colleges for the course in India.What is the pattern of admission-test for pg courses in mass communication?
Hi F19,

Media is a competitive and a challenging study discipline. You need to have the aptitude for making contacts if you want to progress in this field.

You must have an inquisitive mind, will power and tactful thinking. You can get complete details on Mass communication Entrance exam and colleges on this website-

http://www.way2k.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment