Saturday, March 10, 2012

I believe communication is the answer. I want to collect everyones' old cell phone and give it to poor ppl?

I believe communication is the answer. I want to collect everyones' old cell phone and give it to poor regions around the globe. I think the internet is a great tool and that tool can help the world. I see an Israeli and Palestinian a little less likely to kill each other if their facebook friends. What do u think?I believe communication is the answer. I want to collect everyones' old cell phone and give it to poor ppl?
Yeah, I don't think you're plan is going to work out too well.

but good luck trying.I believe communication is the answer. I want to collect everyones' old cell phone and give it to poor ppl?
And what, you think verizon is just going to build a bunch of towers out there for free? And then who's going to pay for the poor peoples' cell phone plans? As for promoting peace, the internet more often than not is used as a tool for spreading hatred. Think things through before you propose your big plans. You've got your heart in the right place, but you need a better method!I believe communication is the answer. I want to collect everyones' old cell phone and give it to poor ppl?
Your heart is in the right place, but there is no way that can happen and one reason is, who is going to pay their cell phone bills?

No comments:

Post a Comment