Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What associates degree should I get if I want to major in Communication?

I have to start out at a local community college, but it doesn't offer an associates degree in Communication (if there is such a thing). So what associates degree would be most suiting if I plan on majoring in Communication (preferably visual) at a university? I'm going to talk to a college counselor, but does anyone else have thoughts or knowledge about this?What associates degree should I get if I want to major in Communication?
mass comm is a major. but if you are going to transfer over to a four year college to get your bachelor degree, then only take general ed classes at your cc. You want a general AA or AS to transfer. You do not want to major in anything at a CC. Four year colleges usually only accept gen eds credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment