Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to improve my articulation and communication?

Whenever I speak, I have these moments where some words are a bit diffificult to pronouce. And english not being my first, but third language is of not help (although, I speak it the most).



I would like to know how I can improve my articulation with words, communication. What is the method, and about how long would it take for me to improve?How to improve my articulation and communication?
Find situations where you can speak it with other people. The more you practice, the better you will be.How to improve my articulation and communication?
Watch YouTube videos that are in English. Especially ones that are intended to be either educational or funny. Observing how they pronounce words and converse will help you.
  • minn kota
  • xbox live games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment