Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best university for undergraduate program of humanities or communication in New Zealand?

I'm a high school student from Indonesia, and I'm really interested in studying in New Zealand. I want to have a major in psychology or communication, but I still have few ideas about the education in New Zealand. How is the environment? And is there any chances that I can get scholarship?What is the best university for undergraduate program of humanities or communication in New Zealand?
Hello how are you? What I suggest that you do is use a scholarship search. A scholarship search allows you to create a profile and receive information for all the scholarships that you are eligible to apply for based on your profile description. Scholarshipsupport.com actually has 2 free scholarship searches available right now. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment