Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just got home from an interview and the interviewer wants me to send him a communication sample to him?

Some kind of email communication I had with someone trying to solve an issue I suppose is what he wants...I dont have anything like that so what do i do?Just got home from an interview and the interviewer wants me to send him a communication sample to him?
If you don't have one you can either make up a story and send a phony sample or tell him that you do not currently have such an e-mail, because you don't usually resolve such issues by e-mail. Then you can ask him if you can write a communication sample now, for a hypothetical situation and send it to him.

PLAN B: You can contact him and ask him kindly what exactly he meant by "communication sample" and what alternative communication samples you can send him, in case you don't currently have such a sample.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment