Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best topic to work for my master thesis in Electrical Engineering, in communication and control?

I want to choose some thing for my thesis which has a good opportunity to work in future and wide area for research! I rather to my thesis is mixed by both control and communication.What is the best topic to work for my master thesis in Electrical Engineering, in communication and control?
There is a very important point. First you have to be admitted to a graduate school. Then you need to find a thesis advisor with whom you are compatible in an area of interest. That is, your choice is somewhat limited by what is available in the graduate school you attend. Furthermore, the master's thesis is not very important. It is a stepping stone to a PhD dissertation that teaches you how to write more than anything else.What is the best topic to work for my master thesis in Electrical Engineering, in communication and control?
Control Engineering is a great topic to be studied. It has the wide analytical systems approach from household materials with electronics used to aircraft which basically has the advantage in part of engineering studies.
  • just tires
  • subway breakfast
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment