Sunday, March 4, 2012

Communication?

I鈥檝e been with my boyfriend for three months and I鈥檓 having some trouble opening up to him. I just can鈥檛 seem to tell him at times what is bothering me or making me sad. This bothers him because I tend to get mad about something and stay mad about it for a while. It could be anything from work, family issues, school etc... But no matter how much I try, I can鈥檛 seem to find the right words to tell him what is going on. I鈥檓 a quiet person, and I trust him completely, but I鈥檓 just having such a hard time with this. And we get into unnecessary arguments about me keeping things bottled up.



Any suggestions on what to do?Communication?
this may seem silly and almost childish but write it done. write what is bothering you in a note or a letter somewhere where you can be alone. then i would do one of two things: give it to him and let him read it in front of you. or read it outloud to him.

it should open up a lot of doors between you guys.

just be sure to be with each other when going over what is written down so you can talk about it right there with each other.



good luck!
Maybe you should write him a letter telling him how you feel.Communication?
THis doesnt sound like an answer. but If you really trust him.. just go ahead and tell him. dont listen to you're own stereotype of yourself. tell yourself to shut up. what could you hoenstly lose?
Write them down at first and give them to him. Then discuss with him what you have written. You know how important communication is.



You can do itCommunication?
I think tinker had a good idea.

write letters to start out. that way you dont have to feel like you have to be emotional in front of him. maybe youre just concerned that youll become to emotional. some people have a hard time showing that and by writing a letter you could tell him without having to say it all. and then maybe later if he brings it up youll be more comfortable talking about things knowing that youve told him how you felt.



its not really something we can help you with, you just have to make a conscious effort to really try and be more open. try starting with little things that are bothering you. maybe not the huge things. just start with one thing. pay attention to your own emotions and take action when you realize that youre bottling things up and closing yourself off from him and others.
Either he's the wierd one...or you. You just say " this B%26amp;*ch is on my last nerve blah, blah, blah." Or, you are. It's super easy. Try it.
Simple.

If you trust your Boyfriend good enough

Why keep Secrets from Him?



You shouldnt keep Things Bottled up inside because

that makes everything Worse.

When you see a problem

Tell him right There.

because the Problem will only be worse to solve like a Day Later.



You should get your Act together soon

or your Boyfriend will want to find someone who can open up to Him.
I'm sorry I don't really have a good answer for this, but I wanted to say I understand what you are going through and it sucks. I was best friends with a girl for years and everything was great, then one day things just got physical and all of the sudden we were a couple. It happened fast, and both of us really cared about each other but didn't know how to approach it. I was really worried if I voiced my thoughts about us that I would really hurt her because I think she'd been wanting for this for a long time. But then I realized I couldn't just let things go unsaid, and I had to trust our friendship was strong enough to whether the truth. So I told her, and she was awesome about it. She said she'd be feeling odd about it too and didn't like that we weren't as open as before. So right then we promised each other than if things ever got weird we'd just point it out immediately and laugh about it so it never became an issue. We ended up going back to being friends and years later we're both with other people but still very close firends.



I guess in your case that's not the solution you're looking for, but I reccomend the part about talking. If anything seems like it's being left unsaid, or if any situation makes you feel like it's going to linger in your mind... just stop right then and tell him. It's the bottling up part that gives fuel to the fire. Let it out early and it's just a spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment