Sunday, March 4, 2012

What are some good examples of interpersonal communication concepts?

I'm writing a paper for my college communication class and since I chose interpersonal communication a requirement for my paper is that I include examples of IPC concepts, which I'm assuming means interpersonal communication concepts. All we have covered are the basics such as politeness to the person talking, and social attraction. Can someone please give me some examples of interpersonal communication concepts to help make my paper stand out?What are some good examples of interpersonal communication concepts?
Hello Friends , ya basics of communication matters in our life. . so i m giving some link from there you can so much knowledge about the topic - basics of communications. and if u have nay problem then mail me at lohitseth@in.com. just copy the link and paste in the browser. or click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment