Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the study of nonverbal communication called?

Lately, I've been looking at career options in psychology.

I want to study body language and other nonverbal forms of communication, but I don't know the right term that applies.What is the study of nonverbal communication called?
ParalinguisticsWhat is the study of nonverbal communication called?
key body language or understanding body language into the web,there's a lot of helpful information on this subject, for you. I'm pretty sure if you key in nonverbal forms of communication you'll get something there.What is the study of nonverbal communication called?
I dont think there is one. It's just simply called NVC, or nonverbal communication. Good guess!
  • mexican food
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment