Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are some careers paths you can take with a degree in communication?

Eventually in life I would like to become a successful author, but I know that takes a lot of time and hard work, and there is no guarantee. I'm planning on majoring in Communication or English when I go to college this fall, but what career paths can that take me in that do not include teaching? I think I would make a horrible teacher. I hear people say that public relations is a good path but are they really in demand enough that I would be able to find a job easily when I graduate?What are some careers paths you can take with a degree in communication?
There is journalism or you could work for a tv station...
  • cool games for girls
  • email postal service
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment