Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are the differences in communication between blacks and whites?

What are the differences and barriers in the communication? Why do we seem like we're coming from two different worlds? Why is it harder to make friends with people of different color?



P.S. This is for paper. Please indicate if you're black or white. Thank you!What are the differences in communication between blacks and whites?
I don't find differences in speaking with black people. I am white.



I do find differences with accents and local sayings. Tried to order a pizza in Detroit once.



The lady on the phone was laughing just as hard as I was trying to get it done. It was comical.What are the differences in communication between blacks and whites?
Yeah what that guy said. I Dont have ANY problem making friends with other races. I Black

No comments:

Post a Comment