Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the most common communication tool that you use to communicate with members of your household?

Compare and contrast the kind of communication that happens with this tool versus face-to-face interactions.What is the most common communication tool that you use to communicate with members of your household?
BlackBerry Bold 9700 in white of course. I use it to communicate to my sister's BlackBerry Bold 9700 in black. So, in my household, BlackBerry's are used to communicate more versus face-to-face interactions.What is the most common communication tool that you use to communicate with members of your household?
Sometimes my Dad or other family members have called my blackberry when I'm in the yard or opposite side of the family pad. WTF?! I think they are lazy. I always prefer yelling to find someone if they are at the house.



Text - Short request or demand

Call - Same

Face to face - Serious discussions, in-depth talks

Internet - Silly jokes and videosWhat is the most common communication tool that you use to communicate with members of your household?
MSN Messenger, unless they're home. We actually talk more on MSN than face to face, because I'm chattering away at the back of his head and he's playing games.
My spouse and I have such busy opposing schedules that we have to communicate through e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment