Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is a good Example of Non-verbal communication conflicting with verbal communication?

I am currently stumped I have to write a 4 page essay and I only have 2 1/2. I have to write about how non-verbal communication can conflict with verbal communication. Can anyone help I have had a writers block for three days and it is due Thursday?What is a good Example of Non-verbal communication conflicting with verbal communication?
Telling someone that you are listening when you are standing with arms and legs crossed.



Telling someone how much you love them while staring at someone else.What is a good Example of Non-verbal communication conflicting with verbal communication?
maybe when you cry as you try to communicate with someone? Its always hard to understand people crying and trying to tell you whats wrong the whole crying part gets in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment