Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What book should I read to improve my communication skills with people?

I'm working at the bank. Mostly I deals with customers; however, I'm so poor at communication. Most of the time, I ask them about their weekends, their days, talked about the weather. While my other co-workers could talk to the customers about many things. I was wondering....if there is any books that could help communicate better with everyone, not just my customers. Other people could talk about anything and many topics, but I feel that I don't have any topic to discuss about.



Is there any book that can help me to improve the people skills? communication skills?What book should I read to improve my communication skills with people?
101 Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills Instantly is a pretty good oneWhat book should I read to improve my communication skills with people?
Reading books is what causes you to have communication problems. Get out more and go to real public areas where you are forced to socialize alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment