Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is cyber communication and why do you use it?

I am doing this speech and the topic is ,Cyber Communication: Progress or Problem?, do you have anything to tell me about what i should do or say? And btw it is an imformitive speech.What is cyber communication and why do you use it?
its the use of computers and the internet to communicate with others.

for me its progress but i can see issues.

personally its progress because i can team up with a programmer on the other side of the world and we can easily share code and talk it over with out spending money to meet in person.

also as an semi-professional (its not full time) photographer i can show my work to the world a lot easier. and when i don't have my portfolio with me i can tell people a URL to go to and see my work.

then there is the whole open source kind of thing. the internet is a great place to spread knowledge and understanding, about more then just code and programming.

however it becomes a problem when n00bz sit on myspace and facebook all day talking to people just down the road.What is cyber communication and why do you use it?
By asking this question, you JUST USED cyber communication. Certainly from this you can form an opinion for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment